Apply, Approved, Drive Away – Automotive Finance made easy.
At Browns Plains Mazda we have a team of dedicated Automotive Finance Specialists available 6 days a week to assist with all your vehicle finance needs. They can arrange a finance and insurance package tailored to suit your budget, with loan terms up to 7 years.
Financing through our dealership provides the following benefits:
- Highly competitive car loan packages. We only arrange loans for motor vehicles, so we can secure the best package for your vehicle financing requirements.
- Flexible Payment Plans. Do you get paid sporadically? Are you going on Paternity Leave soon? Do you have other circumstances that require a loan outside of the ‘usual’ terms? Speak to us about a Structured Loan.
- A range of Loan Types to suit your requirements. We offer loan products to suit both consumer and business clients (including Consumer Loans, Novated Leases, Chattel Mortgages, Hire Purchase and Financial Leasing)
- Fast approvals. We aim to have your finance approved within 24 hours of application (subject to standard lending criteria).
- Convenience. Our team are available from early to late, 6 days a week – and we can even come to you.
- Fully Accredited Automotive Finance Specialists. Let our team of experts answer all your questions and assist you to find the finance package that best suits your budget and lending requirements.
Want to learn more about our finance solutions? Send us an enquiry using the button below.
We have a range of Insurance Options available to help you protect both your investment and your loan. Our team of vehicle insurance experts can provide highly competitive insurance packages. Contact us for more information or a quote.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: Car Insurance with impressive features! A brand new replacement car if your new car is written off or stolen in the first 3 years from original registration date. Genuine parts will be used and there are no additional fees payable if you choose to pay by the month.
- Loan Protection Insurance: What happens to your car loan if something happens to you? With Loan Protection Insurance you can have peace of mind knowing your car loan will be paid if something happens to you. Your repayments will be covered if you are unable to work due to injury, illness, involuntary unemployment or suffer a defined trauma or death (subject to limits/sum insured in policy).
- Value Protect Insurance: If your car is declared a total loss, there is a good chance your Comprehensive Insurance payout may not cover the total amount you paid for your car, or the loan amount you still owe. Value Protect Insurance covers this shortfall so you don’t have to! Whether you have paid for your vehicle outright, or have a loan balance outstanding, Value Protect Insurance can help so a total loss doesn’t leave you out of pocket.
*For full terms and conditions of cover and policy limits, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document available from the Dealership.
Want to learn more about our insurance options? Send us an enquiry using the button below.
Call us today on 07 3086 6800.