Trent's top 5 tips when buying a used car
Trent Gooding - Used Car Sales Manager
We interviewed our Used Car Sales Manager Trent, and asked him for his top his 5 top tips when shopping for a used vehicle - check them out below!
- Check the overall condition of the car - you don't want any unexpected surprises after you've purchased the vehicle!
- Check the service history - full log book history is ideal so you know that the car has been looked after by previous owners.
- Ask about the on-going service costs for the vehicle; you want to make sure that it'll fit your budget!
- Try to anticipate your future needs - you want to get the most out of your new vehicle so it's good to think about whether it will suits your needs in about 3 years time.
- Most importantly, have fun! Purchasing a new car should be a fun, relaxing and happy experience! :)