Terms and Conditions
48-hour Money Back Guarantee
Customers rights and responsibilities:
- Within 2 consecutive days from time of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price of the car. This intention, notice needs to be provided in writing or via email attention to the Manager within the 48 hours’ period.
- The customer must make a reasonable effort to return the vehicle the same day but no later than 5:00pm the next day.
- The vehicle will need to be returned by the owner to the Motorama PreOwned Location of purchase in the same condition it was at purchase. The exception is fair wear and tear or a mechanical problem that was not caused by you.
- If the purchase agreement involves a trade in vehicle, we will not sell that trade-in vehicle until the 48-hour money back guarantee period has lapsed
- Some situations will impact the 48-hour guarantee:
- If the vehicle is financed, and the amount refundable is not sufficient to payout the loan, then the money back guarantee does not apply.
- If the vehicle has driven more than 300km before it is returned, the 48-hour money back guarantee does not apply.
- If the vehicle sustains any damage or has been in an accident before it is returned, the 48-hour money back guarantee does not apply.
- A limit of 2 cars per customer applies in any 12 month period
- If a customer wants to take advantage of the Guarantee and has financed the vehicle externally, not by the dealer, they should be aware there maybe break fees to reverse their loan. This will be at the customer / owner's expense.
Motorama Pre-Owned Lifetime Engine Guarantee
The Lifetime Engine Guarantee is provided by the Motorama Group on and subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Sell Your Car - Online Trade-in Service
By completing the request form on the linked page (“We'll Buy Your Car / Sell my Car”), you confirm that you wish for us to provide an online instant quote of Your Vehicle. After passing an inspection at a premises nominated by Us, we may complete the purchase of Your Vehicle or accept it for a trade-in (‘We'll Buy Your Car’), as governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright in the Motorama Group Website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means: Reproduce, copy, communicate to the public, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or adapt from any part of the Motorama Group Website; or Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Motorama Group Website; Without our written permission.
The Motorama Group Website includes registered trademarks owned by us (or our licensors) and trademarks that are the subject of applications for registration by us (or our licensors). You must not use any of our trade marks: in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks or business name or company name; in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours; in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this web site). You must not authorise or assist any person to do any of the acts specified above.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this web site only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this web site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on sell information obtained from this web site.
The Motorama Group Website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. You access linked websites at your own risk. We have not checked the accuracy or completeness of the information or the suitability of the content on any such linked websites. You must make your own enquiries with the relevant third party direct before relying on the third party information or entering into a transaction in relation to any such linked websites. Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.