Which Mazda CX-3 will you choose?
Mazda CX‑3 G20 SPORT
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Power mirrors with auto folding function
- 8-inch full colour touchscreen display (MZD Connect)
Mazda CX‑3 G20 PURE
- In addition to G20 Sport:
- LED lights incl. daytime running lights
- Air Conditioning (Climate Control)
- Satellite navigation
Mazda CX‑3 G20 EVOLVE
- In addition to G20 Pure:
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- White Maztex with Tan Grand Luxe® synthetic suede
- Parking sensors (front)
Mazda CX‑3 G20 TOURING SP
- In addition to G20 Evolve:
- 18" Black machined alloy wheels
- Black Painted Roof
- Black Leather seat trim with Grey Grand Luxe® Synthetic Suede
Mazda CX‑3 G20 AKARI
- In addition to G20 Touring SP:
- Black Leather seat trim
- Power sliding and tilting glass sunroof
- Bose® premium audio with 7 speakers
← Swipe →
In Stock at Browns Plains Mazda
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
An SUV that sets all kinds of standards, comes with exceptional performance as standard. Thanks to the breakthrough Skyactiv Technology, Mazda CX-3 delivers an impressive mix of power and fuel efficiency to truly take your driving experience to a new level.
*The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your Mazda at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Mazda Finance. If you decide to return your car to Mazda at the end of your term, Mazda Finance will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Mazda Assured is appropriate for your individual circumstances. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Mazda Assured GFV products are available to approved customers of Mazda Finance, a division of Australian Alliance Automotive Finance Pty Limited ABN 63 002 407 703, Australian Credit Licence 513747.